While you’re reading this post, I’m on my way to Tucson, Arizona, for a weekend at the Tucson Festival of Books. If you’re around, see me on Saturday at one or both of my panels in the morning and early afternoon.
Over on Book Riot this week…
- For International Women’s Day, a round-up of some great bookish gifts featuring female authors and books.
- This week’s “3 On A YA Theme” goes international, too, highlighting 7 YA books set across the 7 continents. Yes, even Antarctica.
And here’s where you can find me (or listen to me!) talk about Here We Are, feminism, and more:
- The Horn Book talks about recent anthologies, including a really nice review of mine.
- In Style Magazine calls Here We Are a must-read feminist book.
- You can read an interview I did with Justine Magazine here.
- There’s a nice review of Here We Are in The Roanoke Times.
- I loved doing this interview with School Library Journal.
- You can hear me (!!) talk with Joy Powers on Milwaukee’s Public Radio station, WUWM. The trip to do this was one I didn’t think I’d successfully make with the weather, but I’m so glad I did (I’ll assume it sounds good since I can’t listen to myself).
- Finally, a nice interview I got to do with Dazed Magazine.
This coming week, you’ll be treated to a week-long feminism party right here on STACKED, as well as throughout the social media sphere with the hashtag #HereWeAre. I hope you join in the big party on March 15, and you can get all of the details about the event, as well as downloadable images to use, right here.