I totally spaced in putting up a round-up last week, so this week’s is pretty packed. Dig in!
- A friend asked if there have been any funny YA books recently, and I rattled off way more than I thought I could. So I made a post of recent funny YA books.
- A look at some of the girls in YA who are angry.
- Can you figure out which are YA book quotes and which ones are lyrics from late 90s/early 00s radio hits?
- Even more teens of color on YA book covers in 2018.
- I may have shared this already but just incase, here are some cozy bookish sweaters to read in.
This weekend is my last weekend of yoga teacher training. Though I’ve been teaching my own class for almost a month now, I’ll be done-done, with certificate in hand. Well. Certificate-in-hand will come on the 18th, when I will be home between the NCTE conference and ALAN conference in St. Louis — I’m making that drive round-trip twice within a short time frame so I can attend.
Will you be at NCTE/ALAN? Here’s where you’ll be able to find me!